Piles Care: Ayurvedic Medicine & Treatment
Do you feel pain or discomfort while passing stools, bleeding during bowel movements, itching in rectal areas or paining blood clots?
These all can be the symptoms of piles or haemorrhoids, which are common and easily treatable. Various factors can cause them, and treatment options include lifestyle changes, medication, or surgery. Ayurvedic treatment is an effective long-term solution, with Ashpveda providing natural remedies for piles.
Don't settle for temporary relief or harsh chemicals that can cause more harm than good.
Ashpveda's Ayurvedic remedies, or best medicine for piles, provide a holistic, natural solution that not only treats the symptoms but addresses the root cause of your piles. You deserve to live a life free from discomfort and embarrassment. Ashpveda's natural Arshas Pravahi Kwath and Arshas Tablet are popular best ayurvedic medicine for piles and fissures that can help you achieve just that.
So why wait? Try Ashpveda's Piles Treatment Medicine, categorised by experts under the best medicine for piles in India today and experience the difference for yourself.
Overview of Piles
Pile is a common condition that affects 5 out of 10 adults, and there’s nothing to be embarrassed about. They are swollen veins in the lower part of the rectum. Piles can be internal, located inside the rectum, or external, meaning outside the anus.
Internal piles are further categorised into four different grades -
- First grade is when it bleeds but doesn’t come out of the anus,
- Second grade is when it comes out during bowel movements but goes back inside,
- The third degree is when it comes out of the anus and goes inside when physically pushed.
- Lastly, fourth grade is when it always hangs down and cannot be pushed back in.
People with piles may experience discomfort or pain during bowel movements and itching or bleeding. The severity of these symptoms can vary from person to person, with some experiencing mild discomfort while others experience more severe pain or bleeding.
Causes of Piles
- Straining During Bowel Movements: When you put too much pressure on the veins in the lower rectum and anus during bowel movements, it can cause piles.
- Chronic Constipation Or Diarrhea: Straining to pass stool due to chronic constipation or diarrhoea can increase the risk of developing piles.
- Excessive Alcohol Consumption- Excessive alcohol consumption leads to constipation and dehydration, exacerbating piles.
- Pregnancy And Childbirth: The increased pressure on the veins in the pelvic area during pregnancy and delivery can lead to piles.
- Obesity Or Being Overweight: Carrying excess weight puts extra pressure on the veins in the lower rectum and anus, increasing the likelihood of developing piles.
- Sitting Or Standing For Long Periods Of Time: Sitting or standing for extended periods can cause blood to pool in the veins, developing piles.
- Age-Related Weakening Of The Tissues Supporting The Veins: As we age, the tissues supporting the veins can weaken, making us more susceptible to developing piles.
- Genetics Or Family History Of Piles: If someone in your family has had piles, you may be more likely to develop them.
- Certain Medical Conditions Such As Liver Disease Or Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Medical conditions that affect the digestive system or liver can increase the likelihood of developing piles.
Piles can cause various symptoms, which may vary from person to person. Some common symptoms of piles include:
- Pain or discomfort in the anal region,
- Itching or irritation around the anus,
- Bleeding during bowel movements
- Swelling or lumps around the anus,
- Mucus discharge after bowel movements,
- The feeling of incomplete bowel movement,
- Inconsistent bowel movement (in severe cases).
The seriousness of the symptoms may depend on the type and grade of piles. Internal piles may cause bleeding during bowel movements. External piles may cause pain and swelling around the anus. Thrombosed external piles may cause severe pain and require immediate medical attention. Therefore, proper medical treatment with the best medicine for piles in India is advised for the fastest recovery.
Treatment Options for Piles
The medicine for piles bleeding or medicine for piles in India pain varies depending on the severity of the condition. Here are some of the treatment options for piles ayurvedic medicine -
- Lifestyle changes: Changing your diet and bowel habits can help manage piles. Increasing fibre intake, staying hydrated, and avoiding sitting or standing for long periods can help prevent constipation. It also reduces the pressure on the rectum and anus.
- Medications: Tablets, lotions, and syrup can help relieve pain, itching, and swelling because of piles. A healthcare provider may also prescribe pain relievers and stool softeners. Ayurvedic medicines for piles can help in enhancing capacity.
- Non-surgical procedures: Non-surgical procedures such as rubber band ligation, sclerotherapy, and infrared coagulation can help to treat internal piles. These procedures aim to shrink or destroy the piles by cutting off their blood supply.
- Surgical procedures: Surgical procedures such as hemorrhoidectomy may be required to remove the piles. This involves surgically cutting out the affected tissue. Stapled hemorrhoidectomy is a less painful surgical procedure with a shorter recovery time.
- Home remedies: Home remedies such as ice packs and wet wipes can help relieve symptoms of piles. These remedies involve applying cold compresses or soaking the affected area in warm water to reduce pain and swelling.
Haemorrhoids, commonly known as piles, are often associated with physical weakness and constipation, which can be caused by indigestion or an unhealthy diet. Various remedies are available to alleviate piles' symptoms, such as ortho oil, badam oil, ubtan powder, and giloy tablet. These remedies are believed to have anti-inflammatory properties and can assist in improving bowel movements.
Ayurvedic Piles Treatment- A Way to Permanent Relief
Looking for a natural and holistic approach to the treatment of piles? Or wondering which medicine is best for piles or which is the best medicine for piles?
Ayurveda might be the answer!
This ancient Indian system of medicine offers a range of natural remedies that can help alleviate symptoms and address the condition's root cause, providing the best medicine for piles treatment.
Here are some of the most common ingredients which help make the ayurvedic medicines for piles:
- Triphala: This combination of three fruits has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries to treat digestive issues, including piles. It helps regulate bowel movements and reduce inflammation in the affected area.
- Kutaja: This herb is commonly used in Ayurvedic medicine to treat digestive disorders, including piles. It can help reduce inflammation and pain in the affected area.
- Arshakuthar Ras: This Ayurvedic medicine is specifically formulated to treat piles. It contains a combination of herbs and minerals that can help reduce inflammation, alleviate pain, and improve digestion.
- Yoga and Meditation: Ayurveda emphasises the importance of a healthy lifestyle, including regular exercise and stress management. Yoga and meditation can effectively reduce stress and improve digestive function, which can help prevent and treat piles.
Ashpveda’s Ayurvedic Treatment for Piles
Ashpveda piles medicine has been contributing towards treating piles with utmost care. All the medicines are made of natural and organic materials, ensuring faster and more effective treatment.
However, it's important to note that Ayurvedic treatment should be taken under the guidance of a qualified practitioner.
Below are some of the best ayurvedic medicine for piles-
Arshas Tablet is a 100% ayurvedic piles pain relief medicine made of natural ingredients, such as kala jeera, saunf, chitrak mool, mulethi, and kutaja, which directly impact the leading cause of piles and work on treating it. You must consume 1-2 Arshas tablets with lukewarm water. Every ingredient has its benefits to offer; some of the prominent ones to consider are:
- It relieves pain and discomfort, reduces inflammation, and promotes healthy digestion.
- Strengthens veins and tissues, prevents the recurrence of piles, and promotes overall colon health.
- Nisoth and beal help in reducing inflammation and promoting healing.
- Ajwain, kala jeera, and saunf help improve digestion and regulate bowel movements.
- Triphala, chitrak mool, kutaja, and mulethi reduce pain and discomfort, promote healthy digestion, and strengthen the colon.
Arshas Pravahi Kwath
Arshas Pravahi Kwath is another ayurvedic option for the best piles medicine in India designed to relieve piles or haemorrhoids symptoms. Drink 20-25 ml of the Arshas Pravahi Kwath with lukewarm water. You can consult the physician on how to use this. The herbal mixture of all Ayurvedic ingredients offers a wide range of benefits. These include the following:
- It reduces pain and discomfort associated with piles.
- The syrup reduces inflammation and promotes healthy digestion.
- Nisoth and Triphala help stimulate bowel movements while relieving constipation and indigestion.
- Beal and chitrak mool help improve digestion and reduce inflammation, relieving burning sensation and itching.
- Ajwain and kala jeera aid in reducing bloating and flatulence, promoting healthy digestion.
- Saunf and Kutaj help reduce inflammation and pain while promoting the healing of the affected area.
- It's essential to consult a healthcare provider if you experience any symptoms of piles.
- Before opting for a surgical procedure, go for a normal process.
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle, including regular exercise, a high-fibre diet, and Ayurvedic medicines, can help prevent piles.
General Tips for Piles
- Eat more fibre.
- Stay hydrated
- Exercise regularly.
- Don’t stand or sit for long.
- Don't put pressure on bowel movements.
- Use proper hygiene.
- Avoid lifting heavy objects.