Gynae Care/Female Issues: Ayurvedic Medicine & Treatment
In the rich tapestry of Indian culture, women have always been revered and celebrated as the embodiment of grace and beauty. They are the life-givers, the nurturers, and the pillars of strength upon which society stands. However, with the blessing of femininity comes the curse of gynaecological issues, which can devastate a woman's health and well-being. Infertility, heavy bleeding, and other such disorders can shake the very foundation of a woman's existence, leaving her feeling helpless and alone.
Yet, amidst the trials and tribulations of life, Ayurveda offers a beam of hope. Its ancient wisdom and holistic principles provide a framework for the treatment of gynaecological issues, such as those found in Ashpveda's ayurvedic medicine for gynae problems. By embracing these remedies, we can ensure that women's health is preserved and celebrated in all its glory. For every woman who suffers from gynaecological issues, a family, a community, and a society are affected. We must recognise the value and importance of women's health and ensure that they are given the care and attention they deserve.
Overview Of Gynae/Female Issues
Gynaecological issues can wreak havoc on a woman's reproductive health, creating complications in her sexual functions. Recognising the symptoms early and acting fast is critical in preventing further harm. Below are some of the most typical female health issues.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- PCOS cause an irregular menstrual cycle in females.
- Increases the number of male hormones called androgen.
- Vaginitis is a common issue that can arise during a woman's reproductive phase, causing discomfort, inflammation, and pain.
Urinary Tract Infections
- One of the most common pesky problems that women experience is UTI. This happens when some unwelcome bacteria in your anus or vagina decide to stroll up to your bladder and urethra, causing all sorts of discomfort.
- If a woman experiences pain during her menstrual cycles, then it's known as dysmenorrhoea or painful periods.
- This condition is further categorised into primary and secondary dysmenorrhoea.
- Primary dysmenorrhoea is unrelated to any pelvic diseases, whereas Secondary dysmenorrhoea is linked to underlying pelvic disorders like pelvic endometriosis, chronic pelvic infection, and uterine fibroids.
- These are the muscular tumours or lumps which are non-cancerous that grow inside, outside or on the wall of the uterus.
- The tissue that usually lines the uterus sometimes starts getting attached to other organs like the ovaries or fallopian tubes. This can make it harder to get pregnant, cause unexpected bleeding and make your lower abdomen ache.
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Sometimes, women may experience an issue in their upper genital tract organs, including the fallopian tubes, uterus, and surrounding organs, which can cause inflammation and infection
- Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted infection caused by the herpes simplex virus, which can be spread through skin-to-skin contact during sexual activity, including vaginal, anal, or oral sex. It's important to note that the virus can be transmitted even when no visible symptoms are present.
- Amenorrhea is the absence of menstrual bleeding, which can occur naturally due to events like pregnancy, lactation, and after menopause or due to pathological conditions such as primary amenorrhea, cryptomenorrhea, and secondary amenorrhea.
Causes of Female Issues
There is a multitude of factors that can contribute to gynaecological or female reproductive health issues. It is important to note that this is not an exhaustive list, and every women's situation may differ.
- Unprotected sexual intercourse.
- Stress and anxiety.
- Poor diet.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol and tobacco.
- Improper feminine hygiene.
- Ectopic pregnancy.
- Narrow vagina.
- Bowel disorders.
- Urinary incontinence.
- Uterine prolapse.
- Sharing towels or undergarments can spread bacteria, increasing the risk of infection.
- Yeast infections.
- Vaginal cramps.
- Excessive Human Chorionic Gonadotropin.
- An immature ovarian follicle.
- Thick hymen.
- Hormonal imbalances.
- Genetic factors.
- Aggressive sex.
- High estrogen levels.
- Unhealthful lifestyles.
Symptoms Of Female Issues
It is essential to consult your healthcare provider or Gynecologist if you experience any of these symptoms to receive an accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.
- Increase in vaginal discharge.
- Itching or burning sensations near the vagina.
- Sore in the genital area.
- The urge to urinate.
- Excessive bloating.
- Pain during sexual intercourse.
- Breast lumps (kind of swelling or bump on the breast).
- Swollen anus.
- Severe pelvic pain.
- Pus discharge.
- High fever.
- Burning sensation while urinating.
- Tumour in the lower abdomen.
- Night sweats.
- Slipping of the vagina.
- Sudden weight loss.
- Dyspnea (Shortness of breath).
- Pain in the lower back.
- Bleeding for more than 35 days.
- Pain while walking.
Treatment Options For Gynae/Female Issues
If you're experiencing gynaecological or female health problems, several treatment options can provide relief from their symptoms.
- Clotrimazole (for fungal infections).
- Mefenamic Acid (this drug is prescribed for dysmenorrhea and other relative pain).
- Metronidazole (for bacterial infections like amebiasis and trichomoniasis).
- Miconazole (for vaginal yeast infections).
- Annovera (helps in suppressing ovulation).
- Oxytocin (helps in influencing maternal behaviour).
- Prostaglandins (a lipid derived from arachidonic acid that enhances the ripening of the cervix).
- Progestin/birth control pill.
The following is a list of herbs and foods that should be consumed during the gynaecological issue.
Before consuming these herbs, make sure you consult with your Gynaecologist:
- Black Pepper
It is essential to make some dietary changes and include these super-foods during your gynaecological issue, which consists of the following:
- Incorporate red fruits and vegetables.
- Calcium-rich food.
- Folic acid, which includes cabbage, eggs, and cereal.
- Bean and seafood.
- Whole grains.
- Omega 3 supplements.
- Probiotic foods.
- Green leafy vegetables.
Why Opt Ayurvedic Treatment For Gynae/Female Issues?
Women's health is a crucial aspect of our society, and gynaecological issues can significantly impact a woman's overall well-being. From irregular periods to painful menstrual cycles, infertility to uterine cysts, these issues can be challenging to manage and overcome. Fortunately, Ayurvedic medicine gynae problems offer a natural, holistic approach to treating these issues.
According to Ayurveda, imbalances in the body's doshas, namely vata, pitta, and kapha, can lead to gynaecological issues. When the doshas are out of balance, they can manifest in different ways, depending on which dosha is aggravated and which is lowered. Therefore, the key to treating these issues lies in correcting the balance of doshas through lifestyle changes and herbal remedies.
Best Ayurvedic Medicine for Women's Health
Ashpveda focuses on formulating medicines curated through natural sources, with no added chemicals, and designed to treat specific health concerns for women. We have a whole section of the best Ayurvedic medicine for women's health issues duly certified by the Ministry of AYUSH.
This ayurvedic medicine for women's health issues is designed to provide relief from
- menstrual irregularities
- Uterine disorders
- Uterine backache.
This female health care medicine contains popular Ayurvedic ingredients such as Aam, Lodhra, Ashoka, Nagkesar, Guduchi, Ashwagandha, Manjuphal, Dharuhaldi, and Manjistha, which have been proven to be effective in providing relief for these issues.
Taking Ashpveda Strimitram tablets is like taking a step towards natural healing. The Ayurvedic ingredients in these tablets work together like a symphony to bring balance to your body.
Streemitram Pravahi Kwath
If you're having trouble with your menstrual cycle or uterine health, you might try Asphveda Strimitram Kwath. This 100% natural and Ayurvedic mix of herbs like Lodhra, Ashoka, Guduchi, Ashwagandha, Manjistha, Aam, Nagkesar, Manjuphal, Dharuhaldi, Dahsmool, and Purnava can help you deal with all kinds of problems related to your menstrual cycle or uterine health. Moreover, it also helps in relieving leucorrhea, back pain, and other issues related to the uterus.
Nature's bounties come alive in Ashpveda Vasiamritam Pravahi Kwath. This female health care medicine (elixir) is rich in Ayurvedic herbs like Bael, Chiyeta, Bargad Bad Chal, Ashok Chaal, Dashmool, Shatvari, Musta, Ashwagandha, Lodhra, and Shivlingi, is a true wonder. The scent of Nagkesar and Pepli, intertwined with Anant Mool and Giloy, makes it the best female healthcare medicine that treats menstrual disorders, Leucorrhea, white discharge, vaginal discharge, and menstrual pain. A tonic for daily use, it also energises younger women's bodies and souls.
- An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure! By getting regular preventive health checkups, you can witness health issues early and avoid bigger problems in the future.
- Maintain a healthy body weight.
- Make sure your Body Mass Index is between 19-25.
- Get tested for STDs if you have multiple sex mates.
- Get your Pap Smear test regularly every five years.
- If you're looking for a natural way to support your vaginal health, give Lactobacillus acidophilus, rhamnosus and reuteri a try. This probiotic has been extensively studied and is known for its ability to promote a healthy balance of bacteria in the vagina.
Women's intimate hygiene is vital, and Ashpveda's experts have provided insightful tips on prioritising it.
- Drink at least 3-4 litres of fluids every day.
- Make sure to urinate after having sexual intercourse.
- Try to wear cotton underwear.
- Keep your heart healthy by committing to at least 150 minutes of exercise every week. Mix it with some Zumba, high-intensity cardio, or a refreshing swim.
- Avoid alcohol, drugs, and weed.
- Quality sleep is essential for optimal physical and mental functioning. Make it a priority to get 8 hours of restful sleep every night and wake up before 8 am to stay sharp and focused throughout the day.
- Oversee your stress with these stress-buster exercises like, yoga and meditation.
- Say no to intimate washes packed with SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate), Parabens, and Phthalates.
- Remember to schedule a periodic gynaecological examination with your gynaecologist every six months to stay on top of your reproductive health.
Consume your Ayurvedic medicine gynae problems on time.