Ayurvedic Dark Circles Treatment Products
Dark circles under your eyes are when the skin below your eyes looks dark and can be blue, purple, brown, or black, depending on your skin color. They might make you seem tired or older.
You might have dark circles for various reasons, but they are usually not because of a medical problem. Dark circles are usually not something to worry about, but you might want to get rid of them to look better.
What Are The Causes of Dark Circles?
One common reason is getting older. As you age, the skin under your eyes gets thinner, and you might see more blood vessels. This can make your under-eye area look darker. You might also get hollow areas under your eyes that cast shadows and make you look puffy.
Other causes of dark circles -
- Genetics - Dark circles might run in families.
- Skin Problems - Eczema and contact dermatitis can make the blood vessels under your eyes show more.
- Rubbing Your Eyes - Scratching or rubbing your eyes can make them swell and the blood vessels break.
- Lack of Sleep - If you don't sleep well, the skin under your eyes can look paler, and you can see blood vessels.
- Sun Exposure - Too much sun can make your skin make more pigment, which can darken it.
- Not Enough Water - Your under-eye skin can look dull if you're not drinking enough water.
- Lifestyle - Stress, too much alcohol, and smoking can cause dark circles.
Remember, dark circles are usually not a sign of a big problem, but they can be bothersome for your appearance. If you want, there are ways to make them less noticeable.
Ayurvedic Ingredients To Treat Dark Circles At Home Naturally
Dark circles under the eyes can bother you, but you don't need to worry. You can use Ayurvedic dark circle cream or ingredients to help reduce them and bring back that natural glow.
Cucumber is like a refreshing drink for your skin. It's like a cool breeze for your under-eye area. You can simply place cucumber slices or apply a soothing cucumber paste to your eyes. This helps hydrate your skin and keeps those dark circles away.
Rose gives your eyes a gentle caress. You can inhibit rose in your skincare routine in the form of Rosewater, rose oil or an ayurvedic dark circle cream containing rose as its main ingredient, like Ashpveda's youthful under-eye gel. It is a blend of all-natural ingredients, making it the best under-eye cream for dark circles in India.
Turmeric has been used for ages in Ayurveda. It's like a secret treasure of goodness for your skin. It fights inflammation and redness, making your skin feel calm and relaxed. Turmeric also helps in detoxifying your body, which in turn helps reduce those pesky dark circles. An ayurvedic dark circles removal cream with turmeric as an ingredient will work best.
Honey is like a sweet hug for your skin. It's a natural moisturizer and a gentle bleaching agent. It brightens your skin and improves blood circulation, saying goodbye to dark circles. It's easy to use regularly and keeps those circles from coming back.
Saffron has been used in Ayurveda for a long time to help with skin problems. It's like a natural remedy that fights against ageing effects like dark circles and fine lines. You can easily use saffron in your skincare routine with Ashpveda's Skin Perfect Sandalwood & Saffron Night Cream.
This magical cream has saffron, almond oil, sandalwood oil, kokum butter, and more to lighten skin, moisturize, and reduce pigmentation. The cream contains other great ingredients, like vitamin E, which is proven to reduce dark circles, almond oil to improve your skin tone, sandalwood oil to lighten it, kokum butter to keep it moisturized, etc.
Nourishing Coconut Oil or Almond Oil
Coconut oil is like a gentle massage for your eyes. It's deeply hydrating and promotes smooth skin. It's a traditional remedy used for generations to reduce dark circles and prevent wrinkles.
Moreover, almond oil is like a gentle hug for your delicate under-eye skin. It contains vitamins like E and K, which work wonders to keep your skin soft and reduce unwanted dark circles.
Refreshing Green Tea Bags
Green tea is like a wake-up call for your eyes. The caffeine in green tea helps refresh puffy and dark eyes. Placing chilled green tea bags on your eyes reduces pigmentation and inflammation, making your eyes look bright and lively.
Healing Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is like a soothing balm for your skin. Applying a generous layer of Aloe Vera on your dark circles gives a cooling sensation and helps reduce puffiness.
Ayurvedic Treatments To Reduce Dark Circles
As you work on making these changes in your daily life, you can also try some ancient remedies from Ayurveda for dark circle treatment, an old way of caring for your body.
Ayurveda offers a special massage called Abhyanga, which can help you. You can use the best dark circle removal cream or face serum like Nayaab face serum from Ashpveda. It is a special blend of selected herbs and 24K gold that fights early ageing and brightens dark circles. It makes skin smoother and firmer and fights sun damage. This serum boosts cell renewal, improves blood flow, and helps with acne.
Simple Eye Exercises
Try a simple eye exercise by gazing at a lit candle in a dark room. Ensure the candle is at eye level and your back is straight. Your eyes might tear up as you look at the candle. Close your eyes, relax, and repeat this a few times.
Wash eyes to Reduce Inflammation
While we take baths daily, it's important to splash water onto our eyes to reduce inflammation and improve blood flow.
Massage your under eyes
Massaging your under eyes is crucial to activating the under eyes muscles. You can use an under-eye gel called Ashpveda Youthful Under Eye Gel, one of the best under-eye cream for dark circles. It's made from natural ingredients like turmeric, rose, and cucumber. This gel can help reduce dark circles, puffiness, and dry lines around your eyes. Apply a few drops to your upper and lower eyelids and gently blend them. Use it twice a day for best results.
Use Eye Drops and Practice Palming
You can use eye drops and practice palming to relax your eyes from screen stress. Rub your hands together to create warmth and place them over your eyes.
Lifestyle Changes To Reduce Those Dark Circles
If you want to stop those dark circles from showing up or make them disappear, you also need to make changes that last a long time. Here are some simple tips that you should keep in mind -
- Sleep Well - Make sure you get enough sleep at night. If you need to, you can take a short nap during the day, especially when it's really hot.
- Choose Sweet Fruits - Eat fruits that are naturally sweet and grains. This can help balance things in your body.
- Eat Light and Warm - Have foods that are cooked and warm. These are easier for your body to handle.
- Stay Hydrated - Drink water and other light drinks. Your body needs water, so try things like water with slices of fruit or coconut water.
- Skip Certain Foods - Avoid dry, spicy, or processed foods. Also, don't have things that are very sour or fermented.
- Don't Forget Healthy Fats - Don't think fats are bad. Your body needs some good fats, like organic ghee, nuts, seeds, and oils.
- Limit Screen Time - Don't use screens right after you wake up or just before bed. And try to reduce how much time you spend looking at screens overall.
- Move Your Body - Do some kind of exercise every day. Promise yourself to be active and get your body moving.
- Breathing and Meditation - Try breathing exercises and meditation to balance your body and handle stress and emotions. Sudarshan Kriya is a technique that can help your body get rid of stress and anxiety that has built up over time. This can help your body and mind feel better and really get the benefits of the changes you make to your life.
So, try these and get rid of Dark Circles soon!