Kidney Problems: Ayurvedic Medicine & Treatment
As kidney problems continue to afflict many people in India, it's clear that something needs to change. While there are a variety of factors and kidney problems symptoms that contribute to these ailments, namely unhealthy lifestyles, but it is chronic conditions like diabetes and hypertension that are primarily responsible.
But there is always hope. As Ayurvedic experts, we understand the power of natural remedies and the value of preventative care. That's why we recommend incorporating Vrikkprabha Tablet and Adrimuktam Tablet (the best ayurvedic medicine for kidney problems) into your treatment plan (the ultimate kidney problems solution).
So if you're tired of feeling like just another number in the healthcare system, it's time to take control of your health and embrace the power of Ashpveda's Ayurveda medicine for kidney problems.
Overview of Kidney Problems
Kidney problems can arise due to diverse factors and can cause serious complications. These complications not only affect the kidneys catastrophically but also give birth to the following kidney problems:
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD): occurs when the kidney stops functioning and fails to filter the blood (on its own).
- Acute Kidney Failure: occurs when your kidney suddenly loses the ability to function due to low blood flow or urine becoming backed up inside the kidneys.
- Fabry Disease: This disease is rare and passed down from generation to generation. It causes the kidney to stop receiving the necessary amount of blood, which ultimately leads to kidney failure or CKD.
- Cystinosis: this rare disease builds up a chemical called cystine (in your blood cells), leading to kidney failure.
- Glomerulonephritis: A problem that affects the tiny filter of your kidneys, called the glomeruli (which timely removes fluids and waste from your blood).
- IgA Nephropathy: this problem builds up the excessive protein in your kidney and damages the tiny filters called glomeruli.
- Lupus Nephritis: this autoimmune disease causes swelling and pain in the kidneys and permanently damages them.
- aHUS: This condition causes tiny blood clots to form within small blood vessels and prevents blood from flowing to your kidneys.
- Polycystic Kidney Disease: this disorder form cysts in your kidney that harm its ability to filter waste and fluids from your blood.
- Pyelonephritis: this sudden infection swells the kidney.
Causes of Kidney Problems
Following is the list of causes of kidney stones problem and how it alters their function:
- Extreme consumption of salt and mutton.
- Holding urine for more than 10 hours.
- Excessive consumption of antibiotics, anti-inflammatory drugs, and dyes.
- Avoiding hypothyroidism treatment.
- Frequent consumption of hard drinks, cold water, LSD, cocaine, opium, tobacco, and beverages.
- Excessive intake of protein and caffeine.
- Sleep-cycle shorter than seven hours.
Kidney Problems Symptoms
There might be a question nagging you about what is the first sign of kidney problems. As it turns out, there are a variety of signs and symptoms of kidney problems:
- Loss of appetite due to reduced filtration rate of the glomerular (tiny filters in the kidney).
- Swelling in the eyes and face.
- Drop-by-drop or less urination.
- Frequent urination.
- Pus or blood in the urine.
- High blood pressure.
- Bad breath.
- Color of urine changes.
If your kidneys aren't doing too well, they may force you to question yourself, which is what is the first sign of kidney problems hope the above symptoms have given you the answer you're looking for.
Kidney Problems Treatment Options
Symptoms for kidney problems are often cured with the following treatment options:
Your nephrologist may prescribe the following medicines if you have kidney problems symptom:
- Insulin shot to control diabetes type 1 (primary culprit for kidney problems).
- ACE (Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Inhibitors): It lowers blood pressure and widens your blood vessels, allowing your kidneys to excrete excess water.
- Beta Blockers: Helps block adrenaline hormones that assist in slowing down your heart rate.
- Statins: This medicine aids in lowering high cholesterol levels that can worsen kidney conditions.
- Erythropoiesis-Stimulating Agent: This injection signals your body to make more red blood cells to filter waste and extra water.
- Calcium & Vitamin D supplements: These supplements are used to treat calcium and vitamin D deficiency associated with kidney problems.
Dialysis is performed when your kidney has reached the end stage and cannot eliminate waste products and extra fluids from the blood.
There are two types:
- Hemodialysis: Hemodialysis is a procedure in which the body is cleansed by removing toxic blood and waste from it through the use of artificial kidneys, and the clean blood is given back to the body.
- Peritoneal dialysis: The process involves implanting a catheter into your abdomen to filter your blood through the membrane in your abdomen (peritoneum).
In a kidney transplant, your nephrologist replaces your failing kidney (when the functioning is only 20%-30%) with a healthy one.
After reading about kidney issues, one question might be coming to your mind, is ayurvedic treatment good for kidney disease? The following is a list of herbal supplements, ayurveda medicine for kidney problems, and foods that should be consumed during kidney treatment.
Before consuming these supplements or ayurvedic medicine for kidney diseases, make sure you consult with your nephrologist:
- Resveratrol: enhances renal function and improves appearance changes in the kidney.
- Probiotics: Lowers stage 3 & 4 CKD patients' blood urea nitrogen levels.
- NAC: helps in delaying the degradation of renal function.
- Moringa: this herb helps reduce the creatinine & blood levels of urea and protects against the toxicity of drugs.
It is essential to make some dietary changes during kidney problems, which consist of the following:
- Low protein intake diet.
- Inclusion of whole grains, green vegetables, legumes, and cereals.
- Consume moist, grounding, and warm foods.
- Eliminate meat, bitter herbs, artificial sweeteners, and fried dry fruits.
Why Opt for Ayurvedic Kidney Problems Treatment?
- Ayurveda, the ancient science of healing, recognizes kidney problems as a result of blockages in the body channels that control the flow of fluids into and out of the kidneys.
- Ayurvedic kidney problems treatment uses natural herbs and therapies to unblock these channels and restore the health of damaged kidney cells.
- This holistic approach (not only) treats the symptoms but also focuses on improving overall well-being by cleansing the kidneys and enhancing their function.
- The individualized treatment plans (kidney problems solution) offered by Ayurvedic practitioners cater to each patient's unique needs, ensuring the best possible outcomes.
- With its safe and effective approach, Ayurvedic treatment is a natural and appealing alternative for those seeking to improve their kidney stones problems.
Ayurvedic Medicine for Kidney Problems
When faced with the daunting diagnosis of kidney failure, many individuals seek alternative solutions to complement conventional treatments. In this context, ayurvedic treatment for kidney failure emerges as a significant topic of interest. Ayurvedic medicine, an ancient system of healing that has stood the test of time, offers a unique perspective on addressing kidney issues, including kidney failure. In this section, we will explore Ayurvedic treatments specifically tailored to manage and potentially alleviate the challenges of kidney failure. These time-tested remedies and practices offer a holistic approach to kidney health, providing potential options for those seeking natural alternatives in their journey towards well-being. Below are the details of Ashpveda's Ayurvedic medicine which is ideal for kidney problems treatment.
Benefits of Vrikkprabha Tablet
Aspheda's Vrikkaprabha tablet is one of the best Ayurvedic kidney treatments. The Vrikkprabha table powerhouse of rare plant-based ingredients that promote normal urination, eliminate all the symptoms of kidney problems, and enhance detoxification along with a host of other advantages:
- Varun contains penetration property which reduces the inclination and size of the stone and helps expel it.
- Punarnava heals millions of nephrons and works like a Diuretic to help your kidney gets rid of sodium and water.
- And Gokhru helps flush excess uric acid.
Benefits Of Adrimuktam Tablet
This Ashpvedas detoxifier tablet eliminates urinary tract infections or problems, improves kidney function, eradicates kidney stones problems, and controls the pain and irritation in the bladder. With its herbal mixture, this tablet provides a range of benefits:
- Kulthi: Increases urine flow and flushes stone.
- Pashan bheda: Its antilithic property helps in removing tract stones.
- Kuth: Sheilds kidney from the toxicity of drugs.
- Apamarg: Breakdowns the stones in the Urinary bladder.
- Palash Pushpa: Reduces deposition of calcium oxidate, which lessens the number of stones.
Patients who are suffering from chronic renal failure and interested in Ayurvedic medicine for kidney disease should take the following considerations into account:
- Patients should be under the surveillance of a qualified nephrologist for regular treatment.
- Ensure you take Ayurvedic medicines for kidney problems as a supplemental treatment (which disappears symptoms of kidney problems) but not by replacing other ongoing treatments like dialysis.
- Lastly, notify your nephrologist of your intention to begin ayurvedic treatment.
Thus, in pursuing a healthy and harmonious existence, it is crucial to understand how to prevent kidney problems. Here are some tips that will be helpful to you.