Ayurvedic Eye Care Products
Do you follow a proper eye care routine? The skin under your eyes is too sensitive and prone to pollutants, screen light, UV light, and other harmful things that may damage it, making it dull. The first sign you are not taking proper care of your under eye is having dark circles.
Ayurveda is your solution to get rid of all the under eye issues. When we see dark circles, we usually try to cover them with makeup, but we rarely think of permanently reducing them.
So, let’s be real here and look at some ways Ayurveda can help!
Causes of Eye Issues - Dark Circles, Puffiness, Wrinkles, & More…
In Ayurveda, the appearance of dark circles, puffiness, wrinkles, and other issues under the eye can be due to an imbalance in lifestyle. It has various reasons like irregular sleep habits, inadequate or infrequent meals, etc.
When your ‘vata’ is not balanced, you might feel dried out. This can also happen if you are dehydrated. This imbalance could be worsened by eating cold and dry foods; later, you might notice other signs like being anxious, fearful, bloated, etc.
Another imbalance is ‘pitta,’ which can cause dark circles, and signs of this include having a burning feeling, feeling annoyed, being really thirsty, super hungry, etc. If you eat lots of salty & fatty foods or are stressed, you could experience an imbalance in pitta.
Sometimes, these imbalances can lead to bigger issues like periods or digestion problems. This can make dark circles and skin discolouration even worse.
Ayurvedic Treatments For Under Eye Care
- Try Abhyanga, an ayurvedic way to give your under eyes the care it requires. It not only relieves stress but also promotes blood flow and reduces hyperpigmentation in the skin.
- Wash your eyes regularly with water. When you bathe, pay attention to your eyes; splash a few handfuls of water into the eyes as it reduces inflammation.
- Also, try palming to relax fatigued eyes. Rub your hands together, warm them, and place them over the eye area. This relaxes eye muscles and soothes them.
- Eye massage is also helpful. Massage your eyes with ayurvedic eye care products like under eye gel or natural ingredient rose water. Sometimes you might face trouble finding the best ayurvedic eye care product; in that care, buy eye care products online like Ashpveda’s rose water and more. Also, check out our eye care products list and choose the best suited for you.
- Practice some simple eye exercises. Take a lit candle & sit in a dark room, looking at the candle. Keep the candle at eye level; the backbone should be straight, and start staring at the candle. Soon you will have tears in your eyes. That time, close your eyes, relax, and repeat at least 2-3 times.
Why Use Herbal Eye Care Products?
- To prevent signs of ageing - The skin around your eyes can look dull and tired due to lack of moisture & stress from the environment. Using organic eye care products like Youthful Under Eye Gel, a pure and natural formula to reduce puffiness, and dark circles, remove dry & dehydrated lines, and improve skin blood circulation.
- Reducing lines & wrinkles - Ingredients like antioxidants, vitamins, and hydration in eye creams can smooth your skin, and this eye gel is a perfect blend of different oils (olive oil, almond oil, rose flower oil, hemp seed oil, etc.), turmeric, and more natural ingredients to reduce fine lines & wrinkles.
- Fading Dark Circles - Ayurvedic natural eye care products contain natural ingredients that reduce dark circles and give your skin a more radiant look.
- Provides Hydration - The skin around your eyes is delicate; hence special care is required. Ayurvedic eye care products are the best as they provide the right amount of hydration without irritation or drying out your skin.
- Preparing for makeup - Organic eye care products smoothen under eye skin, reducing dark spots & puffiness, making it easier for concealers to go on smoothly & stay longer.
- Soothes tired eyes - Good eye care with the best eye care products can help you get rid of tired eyes. Using the eye care cream and massaging it under the eyes can improve blood circulation and relax the under eye muscles.
Which Eye Cream Should You Use?
Treating under eye issues like dark circles, wrinkles, and more is essential. For that, use Ayurvedic eye care products, and if you are looking for natural eye care products at the best price, try Ashpveda’s youthful under eye gel.
It is enriched with natural ingredients and is a gift from nature that helps you with those under eye issues. Ingredients like Turmeric, Olive Oil, Almond Oil, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Rose Flower Oil, and more, this under eye gel enhances your eye area.
This ayurvedic formula makes those puffy areas under your eyes look better. Not only that, but it can also help with those fine lines that show up when your skin is dry.
This perfect blend can also help improve the blood flow in your skin, helping you achieve healthier and less tired eyes. It even helps make your skin feel more elastic, which is a fancy way of saying it can make your skin feel firmer.
How To Use Under Eye Gel?
Moreover, using this gel is a lot easier.
- Just put a little on your upper & lower eyelids.
- Then with your fingers, gently rub it into your skin.
- But be careful not to get it too close to your eyes.
- Let the gel penetrate into your skin, and then it works like magic; you won’t know it’s there, but your eye area will feel fresh and nice.
- For the best results, use the gel twice a day.
And a bonus thing, no need to struggle in finding women’s eye care products or men’s eye care products, this under eye gel is suitable for every individual and every skin type. So, if you're looking for a way to make your eyes look brighter and more awake, give Ashpveda's Youthful Under Eye Gel a try. It's like a little bottle of nature's goodness just for you.