Thyroid Care: Ayurvedic Medicine & Treatment
Have you noticed a sudden change in your weight? Do you feel tired all the time? Or have you noticed any unknown type of swelling around your neck? Chances are that you are suffering from thyroid disease. Thyroid disease is a significant medical condition that affects the thyroid gland and prevents it from producing the right amount of hormones. This will prevent the body from functioning normally.
Various factors may contribute to the growth of thyroid diseases in your body. However, keep hope because there's always light at the end of the tunnel. As experts in Ayurveda, we have dealt with different thyroid medicine that have cured various conditions. So, if you're suffering from Thyroid, you may include Ayurvedic Kanthmanisodhkam tablets into your treatment regime, as it is proven to be the best ayurvedic medicine for thyroid.
If you feel like the medicinal treatment is stretching out without any results, you may change your treatment plan with Ayurveda. You should include Ashpveda's Ayurvedic medicine for Thyroid disorders in your treatment. Following expert guidance will help you control and eventually cure your Thyroid.
Overview of Thyroid Disease
The Thyroid is the butterfly-like gland that releases hormones for controlling the body's metabolism. It is located in front of the neck. People suffering from thyroid disease usually have problems properly releasing hormones. Either hormone will be released too much or too less.
When Thyroid makes large quantities of thyroid hormone, the body will use energy. This condition is known as hyperthyroidism. When the body uses energy quickly, you will lose weight rapidly, and your heart will beat faster. This will make you nauseous.
If the Thyroid releases fewer thyroid hormones, it is known as hypothyroidism. People suffering from hypothyroidism always feel tired or gain weight suddenly. It will also cause problems for the person to tolerate cold.
Causes of Thyroid Disease
Hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism are two different conditions. A wide range of factors may cause these. However, it can also be passed down through the family.
The significant causes of hyperthyroidism include:
- Graves' Disease: This condition leads to excessive thyroid hormone production.
- Pituitary Gland Malfunction: Hyperthyroidism may also be caused due to malfunction in the pituitary gland or cancerous growth (unregulated) across the thyroid gland.
- Subacute Thyroiditis: Inflammation of the Thyroid will lead the gland to release excess hormone. This may result in hyperthyroidism for a short time, but in some cases, it can also last for a few months.
- Toxic Adenomas: A minor swelling develops around the thyroid gland in this condition. It will release extra thyroid hormone, thereby disturbing the body's chemical balance.
The leading causes of hypothyroidism include:
- Iodine deficiency: Many people around the world are suffering from iodine deficiency.
- Thyroiditis: Thyroiditis can lead to thyroid gland inflammation. This will lower the amount of thyroid hormone production.
- Hashimoto's Thyroiditis: It is a painless, autoimmune condition. It attacks the cells and damages the Thyroid.
- Non-functioning thyroid gland: The thyroid gland may not work correctly since birth. Usually, 1 out of 4000 newborn babies is affected by this condition. If this condition isn't treated in the initial stages, it can cause problems later.
- Postpartum Thyroiditis: It is a temporary condition. However, 5-9% of women may experience this after childbirth.
Thyroid Disease Symptoms
The symptoms will become visible early if you're suffering from thyroid disease. It may indicate the overproduction or underproduction of the hormone. Some of the significant symptoms of thyroid disease include the following:
- Mood swings, anxiety and depression.
- Enlarged thyroid gland due to goitre. The swelling on the neck will be visible.
- Muscle weakness and joint pain.
- Insomnia or lack of sleep.
- Disturbances in sleeping.
- Sudden weight loss or weight gain that dietary changes cannot control.
- Increased heartbeat or decreased.
- Constant nauseous feeling
- Lethargic feeling
- Being tired throughout the day despite getting sufficient sleep.
- Hair loss
- Dry skin
Treatment Options for Thyroid Disease
The treatment options for thyroid problems depend on the type of thyroid disorder and its severity. Here are some common treatment options:
For hypothyroidism, synthetic thyroid hormone replacement medication, such as levothyroxine, is often thyroid medicine name in India prescribed to replace the missing thyroid hormone. For hyperthyroidism, thyroid medicine dosage including beta-blockers, antithyroid drugs, and radioactive iodine are used to slow down or block the overactive thyroid gland.
Surgery may sometimes be recommended to remove a part or all of the thyroid gland. This is typically reserved for patients with thyroid swellings or thyroid cancer. Doctors may also recommend Radioactive iodine therapy that involves swallowing a pill containing radioactive iodine, which is absorbed by the thyroid gland and destroys the overactive thyroid cells. This is a common treatment for hyperthyroidism.
Ayurveda, a traditional system of medicine from India, offers natural remedies and lifestyle modifications to help balance the body and treat thyroid disorders. These may include herbal remedies, dietary changes, and yoga and meditation practices, offering the best medicine for the thyroid in India.
Sometimes conventional medicines and surgery may cause harm to the body in other ways. For this reason, many people refrain from choosing surgery or conventional medicine. Moreover, if you go to radioactive therapy, it may treat your thyroid but have another negative impact. In cases like these, thyroid ayurvedic medicine can be of great help. Since it is a natural treatment, ayurvedic thyroid treatment medicine will not have any kind of negative impact on your body and will also treat the thyroid condition thoroughly.
Some of the major ingredients in the best thyroid medicine that can help to treat Thyroid include:
- Pipali (long pepper): It is believed to stimulate the thyroid gland and increase the production of thyroid hormones.
- Kali Mirch (black pepper): It helps increase the absorption of nutrients and enhances metabolism, improving thyroid function.
- Saunth (dried ginger): It is believed to regulate metabolism and promote the production of thyroid hormones.
- Ginger: It has anti-inflammatory properties that can reduce inflammation in the thyroid gland and improve thyroid function.
- Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia): It has immune-modulatory properties and can help reduce inflammation, which can be beneficial for thyroid disorders.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is an adaptogenic herb that can help reduce stress and balance thyroid hormones.
- Mulethi (liquorice): It has anti-inflammatory properties and can help reduce inflammation in the thyroid gland.
- Amla (Indian gooseberry): It is a rich source of vitamin C and can help improve thyroid function by reducing oxidative stress.
- Harad (Terminalia chebula): It has antioxidant properties that can help reduce inflammation in the thyroid gland.
- Bahera (Terminalia bellerica): It is believed to have a beneficial effect on the thyroid gland and can help regulate thyroid function.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Thyroid with Ashpveda
Ashpveda provides personalised care and attention to each patient. Their best medicine for thyroid include herbal remedies, dietary modifications, and stress-reducing techniques, all tailored to the individual needs of the patient. By addressing the root cause of thyroid problems, rather than just treating the symptoms, Ashpveda aims to restore optimal thyroid function and promote overall health and well-being with the help of thyroid medicine dosage.
This 100% best medicine for thyroid contains ingredients like pipali, kali mirch, sonth, ginger, giloy, ashwagandha, mulethi and more. Every ingredient contributes to some benefits and helps to treat the condition. You can consume one tablet twice a day to treat the condition. Some of the benefits of consuming the Kanthmanisodhkam tablet include the following:
- Kanthmanisodhkam helps regulate thyroid hormone levels.
- It supports healthy metabolism, which can help with weight management and energy levels.
- Kanthmanisodhkam can reduce inflammation in the thyroid gland.
- It boosts immunity with amla and haritaki, which are rich in vitamin C and antioxidants.
- Kanthmanisodhkam can support overall health and well-being, which is particularly beneficial for individuals with thyroid disorders.
- Always consult your doctor before starting the medicine to understand the ideal thyroid medicine dosage.
- Store the medicine in a dry place.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- If the seal is broken during your purchase, refrain from using the medicine.
- Once you open the lid, you must use the medicine within a month.
- Aim for 7-8 hours of sleep per night to support overall health and reduce stress levels.
- Manage stress to prevent any negative impacts on thyroid function.
- Follow a healthy diet rich in nutrients that support thyroid health.
- Exercise regularly to support metabolism and overall health.
- Keep your thyroid hormone levels in check and adjust medication as necessary.
- A well-balanced diet can support overall health and thyroid function.
- Fatigue, weight changes, and other symptoms should be monitored and discussed with your healthcare provider.