Heart Disease Care: Ayurvedic Medicine & Treatment
Heart disease, a debilitating condition that affects millions of people globally, is caused by a buildup of fatty deposits and other substances in the arteries. This can lead to blockages and narrowing of the arteries, resulting in severe complications like heart attacks and strokes.
However, heart disease can be prevented and managed with simple lifestyle changes such as maintaining a healthy diet, regular exercise, quitting smoking, and reducing stress. Medical interventions such as medications, angioplasty, and heart surgery can also effectively treat the condition. In addition to conventional medical treatments, many individuals turn to heart care ayurvedic medicine for holistic wellness.
Ayurvedic medicine for heart attack prevention improves overall health and balances the body's natural energies to prevent and treat heart disease.
At Ashpveda, we specialise in providing Ayurvedic medicine for heart problems and therapies for various health conditions, including heart problems. Our range of best ayurvedic medicine for heart disease management includes-
- Arjuna Capsules,
- Cholesterol Care Capsules,
- Cardiowell Capsules.
These are formulated to regulate cholesterol levels, support heart function, and improve circulation. We also offer personalised Ayurvedic consultations for heart disease management. By adopting a holistic approach, our ayurvedic heart medicine and treatments can potentially prevent and manage heart disease while reducing the risk of complications.
Overview of Heart Diseases
Heart disease is caused by the accumulation of fatty deposits and other substances in the arteries, leading to blockages, narrowing, and severe complications like heart attacks and strokes. However, heart disease is widespread and debilitating, and effective remedies and medicine for heart attack prevention are available for successful treatment and management. But before moving on to the causes and symptoms, let’s first clarify the type of heart disease.
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) is a prevalent form of heart disease characterised by the narrowing or blockage of the arteries supplying blood to the heart.
- Heart Failure is when the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the body's demands.
- Arrhythmia is an irregular or abnormal heartbeat, recording either a too-slow or too-fast pulse.
- An Aortic Aneurysm is a condition where a bulge develops in the wall of the aorta, potentially leading to aortic dissection or rupture.
- Congenital Heart Disease is when the heart and blood vessels do not develop correctly before birth.
- Valvular Heart Disease is when the heart valves do not function properly.
- Myocarditis refers to inflammation of the heart muscle.
- Pericarditis is inflammation of the sac that surrounds the heart.
Maintaining good heart health is crucial for overall well-being. Conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, thyroid issues, and allergy, which can be caused by kidney problems, physical weakness, and poor diet, can increase the risk of heart problems. Regular check-ups, a healthy lifestyle, and consultation with healthcare professionals can help prevent complications and ensure good heart health.
Causes of Heart Diseases
For using the best Ayurvedic medicine for the heart, it is essential to know its causes. Some of the significant causes of heart disease include the following:
- High Blood Pressure damages blood vessels, leading to heart disease.
- High Cholesterol levels cause plaque buildup, restricting blood flow.
- Smoking damages blood vessels increasing plaque buildup and heart disease risk.
- Diabetes damages blood vessels and nerves, increasing heart disease risk.
- Family History increases heart disease risk.
- Obesity strains the heart, increasing heart disease risk.
- Lack Of Physical Activity contributes to obesity, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol.
- An Unhealthy Diet of fats, sugar, and salt increases heart disease risk.
- Chronic Stress And Excessive Alcohol increase high blood pressure and heart disease risk.
- Age And Gender (Men>Women) increase heart disease risk.
Heart Diseases Symptoms
It is essential to watch out for the symptoms of heart disease. These symptoms may be silent and not appear until someone suffers from heart failure, heart attack, or even arrhythmia. The significant signs of heart disease include the following:
- Irregular heartbeat,
- Uncomfortable feeling,
- Heart failure,
- Feet swelling,
- Shortness of breath,
- Abdomen pain,
- Ankle and leg swelling,
- Pain in veins of the neck,
- Heart Attack,
- Extreme discomfort around the chest,
- Upper back and neck pain,
- Nauseous or Vomiting,
- Excessive diarrhoea,
Treatment Options for Heart Diseases
Many options are available for the treatment for heart diseases. Some of these include
- Drugs to control high blood pressure
- Medicines to lower cholesterol
- Blood clot prevention medicines
Some of the conventional medicines that doctors will suggest include:
If you suffer from a severe heart condition, the doctor may recommend various medical procedures to treat your disease. Some of the prominent treatment options are:
- Angioplasty And Stenting- The doctor will use a balloon to stretch the narrow or blocked artery. The stent will be left in place to ensure better blood flow.
- Bypass Surgery- Creates a new path for blood flow around the blocked artery.
- Heart Valve Repair- Treats a damaged valve that is too narrow or does not close appropriately during blood flow.
- Pacemaker: If you suffer from irregular heartbeat, the doctor may recommend pacemakers for maintaining the heart's rhythm.
Ayurveda, an ancient Indian system of medicine, offers natural and holistic approaches to treating heart disease. Herbal remedies such as Arjuna, Ashwagandha, Guggulu, and Triphala have been used in Ayurveda to support heart health by reducing inflammation, improving blood circulation, and lowering cholesterol levels.
- Dietary Changes play a crucial role in preventing and managing heart disease. Ayurveda recommends a heart-healthy diet that is low in saturated fats, high in fibre and includes fresh fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. In addition to dietary changes, incorporating Ayurvedic churna for heart health can further enhance your heart’s health.
- Lifestyle Modifications such as regular exercise, quitting smoking, and reducing stress through meditation or yoga can also help manage heart disease.
NOTE - Ayurvedic treatments for heart disease should always be done under the guidance and supervision of a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner. They should not be used as a replacement for conventional medical treatment.
Ashpveda's Ayurvedic Medicines for Heart Disease Treatment
In the quest for holistic well-being, the significance of maintaining a healthy circulatory system cannot be overstated. One of the cornerstones of this pursuit is Ayurvedic medicine for blood circulation – a time-honored approach that has thrived for generations. At Ashpveda, they offer a holistic approach to heart health, focusing on natural remedies that have been time-tested and proven effective for centuries. Among their range of specialized Ayurvedic treatments, two noteworthy offerings are the Raktchap Nivarak Tablet and the Hardayaprabha Tablet. These remedies not only support robust blood circulation but also contribute to the overall well-being of the heart. Join them as they delve into the world of Ayurveda and discover how these ancient remedies can transform cardiovascular health.
Raktchap Nivarak Tablet
Raktchap Nivarak tablet is made of 100% natural and Ayurvedic ingredients like dalchini, arjuna, haldi, and more. Each of these ingredients contributes towards treating the condition.
Some of the benefits of the Raktchap Nivarak tablet include the following:
- Raktchap nivarak tablet is 100% Ayurvedic as it is plant-based.
- Consuming the pill as advised can help strengthen heart muscles.
- The pill helps to maintain normal blood pressure.
- It helps to prevent the risk of various cardiovascular disorders.
- The tablet helps to control stress and nervous tension.
Made from 100% Ayurvedic and organic medicines, the Hardayaprabha tablet is the best medicine for heart problems, which aims to treat the various symptoms of heart disease. This heart problem medicine has ingredients that help to control the risk factors that are the leading causes of cardiovascular diseases.
Some of the significant benefits of the Hardayaprabha tablet include the following:
- The medicine helps to relieve stress around the walls of the heart.
- Consumption of the medicine can promote blood and oxygen flow.
- It allows the nutrients to be transported appropriately.
- This Ayurvedic medicine for heart blockage helps to lower cholesterol levels in the blood.
- It strengthens the cardiac muscles and maintains the overall health of the heart.
- Consume two tablets per day or as per the doctor’s advice.
- Store the tablets in a cool and dry place.
- It is advisable to keep the tablets away from direct sunlight, preferably in a dark place.
- The tablets must be consumed within one month of breaking the seal.
- Exercise regularly for at least 30 minutes most days of the week.
- Maintain a healthy weight by eating a balanced diet and limiting your intake of processed and high-fat foods.
- Quit smoking to reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Manage stress through relaxation techniques like deep breathing, yoga, or meditation.
- Get regular check-ups and screenings to manage risk factors for heart disease.
- Limit alcohol intake to moderate amounts, as recommended by healthcare providers.